Monday 24 October 2011

'Specimen'


The third of November sees the opening of 'Specimen' at the Dead Dolls Club. The second exhibition we've done under the Curio name. The absence of a 'white cube' space has meant a whole heap of freedom, I'll be doing wall drawings and strange little sculptures plus original drawings and getting back in touch with my old friend, screen-print. I'm at the point at the moment where everything and nothing is finished, so my eye is doing a little twitch now and then. BUT I'm really excited about this show, the Dead Doll's Club is a great space and Adam and Daryl (the managers) are a talented two and bags of fun. So please, come see the opening next Thursday 3rd of November. It's only a stone throw away from Vyner Street in Hackney, so you'll be getting your First Thursday Fix, plus we're offering delectable canapes...

No comments:

Post a Comment