Friday 5 February 2010

COW MANCHESTER

I was commissioned by the vintage clothing soon-to-be household name company COW to design and illustrate a wall installation in the fitting rooms of their Manchester store, in Picadilly Gardens. Staying there for a week, I projected and planned out my drawings to be part of a interior room design complete with old boots, taxidermy key rack, fish bowl, ornate clock and a view of allotments. Technical failure on the final day meant that the wallpaper was left unfinished, plus a few small details though soon to be rectified - WATCH THIS (WEB) SPACE. I was illustrating live at the COW Student Lock In...great fun, made some pals, drank free beer (see photos of the event and find out more about COW at http://www.wearecow.blogspot.com/) Had a smashing time. See below for a variety of photos and details, but do check back to see the full finished article. And I'll have drawn some birds too. I love birds.


























No comments:

Post a Comment